November 21, 2013

Poems

Beautiful poems written by Julie Martinez, I am a big fan. Go check her out at her instagram; @juliemartinez


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway, basically I just wanted to tell you guys that I'll try to write something soon but the next weeks are filled with exams and more exams. I will try though, I promise.

Now, for my next post, I've decided not to write anything myself, instead It's going to be all of you who help me write my post. I know that those who read me are worth something, maybe because you read my blog, faithfully and with patience, for which I am very grateful.

You see, the thing is, that a friend of mine, maybe two or three, have told me that they really liked my post Her and have asked me to do a second part. Others have asked me to continue writing about other posts of mine, or about certain subjects which interest them. I am asking you now to tell me what you want, in the comment section below or on my twitter or ask (the links to them are on the left), your opinions or what you would like me to write about.

And a big shout-out to those who read my blog, reading so many stupid things. 

Loads and loads of kisses to everyone out there, and remember, there will be a new post when some ideas roll in from you guys 
Luv ya


4 comments:

  1. I like very muche the second, it's fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're written by Julie Martinez. Do you have any suggestions for the blog? Or do you want me to continue a certain story? Would you like any subject? Just tell me and I'll be glad to write it.
      Lots of love and kisses

      Delete
  2. It was so good :)) i really like it

    ReplyDelete