October 23, 2013

Ive been dreaming

I’ve been dreaming.
Dreaming that my world is save. That i’m alone and secure. No problems around me, no one disturbs me. Just me and my own company. My legs are dangling on the edge of a lonesome precipice, my hair brushing into my face because of the wind, my soft hands pushing it out of the way and my crystal clear blue eyes staring into the infinity below.
I’ve been dreaming.
Dreaming in your arms. That i look up and see your green eyes, reminding me of fresh grass sprinkled by drops of cold water. Our eyes are locked, on into the other, wishing for this moment to never end, while your warm hand carefully runs through my hair, sending me tingling sensations.
I’ve been dreaming.
Dreaming of sandy beaches. The waves curling around my toes and the sound of seagulls slowly going against the wind. The sun sliding down to touch my cool shoulders warming up my body and filling it with a warmth that makes you feel at home. The sound of the waves overlaying each other and mixing their salty body with the rough surface of the sand.
Yes, i’ve been dreaming. And ill keep dreaming tomorrow



Esther Alós © All rights reserved 


2 comments:

  1. incredible like youuu i love you;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-youuu
      i love you too
      you are the one that is really incredible. Thank you for reading

      Delete