October 23, 2013

What if i told you i loved you?

What if i told you that i loved you?
Would you look at me in the eyes and tell me, me too?
Would you let a smile escape the borders of your mouth?
Would you not say a word?
Would you just wrap your arms around me?
Or would you leave, leave like all the past times you have left? Left me.
I’ve been here before, i said i loved you and you got scared and ran off. My confidence shattered and tears falling down my face.
Not only you, but him, and him and him. Its a new emotion every single time and i feel confident until that moment.
Its like we’re on a roller coaster saying yes then no. And i feel used every time, used like a tissue, when you clean up something then throw it away. As if my heart was a tissue. But i love you. Every little thing of yours, from your soft eyes to your welcoming smile.
So what if i told you that i loved you?


Esther Alós © All rights reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment